Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme that was created over at The Broke and the Bookish! This weeks topic is 10 Books From X Genre That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List! I never used to be in to science fiction but Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel was a game changer for me! I have recently gotten in to the genre, so there are so many books that I have to read! If you have any suggestions that you don’t see on this list please let me know!
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams– I know this is a must read! One of my best friends has a tattoo based on this book! I need to read this as soon as possible!
- Illuminae (and Gemina) by Jamie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff– I own both of these and I have heard nothing but good things! They are on my summer TBR so I will get to them really soon!
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick– I have been hearing about this book for years but I wrote it off because I didn’t think I was in to SciFi. Now that I am all about SciFi I know I will probably love this!
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells– This is a classic! I want to read more classics and more science fiction! This is necessary!
- The Diabolic (The Diabolic #1) by S.J. Kincaid– I want to read more young adult science fiction! This one has great reviews and sounds amazing!
- Defy the Stars (Constellation #1) by Claudia Gray– This is a recent young adult science fiction release! It has amazing reviews on goodreads!
- Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1) by Beth Revis– I have being hearing about this book for years! There are some mixed reviews but I am curious to see what I will think of this series!
- These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner– This is another young adult book! The cover is amazing and I am very intrigued!
- The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave #1) by Rick Yancey– People seem to love the first book in this series but the reviews for the rest of the series are not so great! I am interested to see what I think!
- The Martian by Andy Weir– I saw and loved the movie! I have heard only amazing things about the book! This is very high on my TBR!
Did you post a TTT this week? I would love to read it!