I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Novel Fiction! I am so appreciative and honoured that she would think to nominate me! If you have never checked out her blog, you really should!
This award is designed for people who have a ‘real neat blog’!
Those participating should:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc)
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
These are the questions that Stephanie asked the people she nominated:
- What movie adaption of a book do you like the most, and why? If you follow my blog at all you might already know the answer to this question… Pride and Prejudice (2005). It is such a comforting movie for me, and it is the movie I watch when I am stressed out or upset or bored, etc.
- What is the top thing on your bucket list? I would love to go on an African Safari some time in the future! As for my bookish bucket list, I want to read all the books that Rory Gilmore reads/mentions on Gilmore Girls. Here is a link to a list of all 339 books!
- Who is your favorite author, and why? John Steinbeck. He wrote my all time favourite novel, Cannery Row. I definitely prefer character driven books over plot driven ones, and no one writes a character as well as Steinbeck does!
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? This is going to a shock I am sure, but I would definitely read! I am always complaining that I do not have enough time to read and that would definitely solve my problem!
- What was your first blog post about? Make sure to add the link! My first post was just a few weeks ago, and it was a review of Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon.
- What book have you read the most (that you can think of) or book that makes you the happiest to read? Cannery Row by John Steinbeck! I very rarely reread book, but I read Cannery Row once a year!
- Is there anything you would like to change about your blog? If so, what? I would love to come up with some kind of schedule. I am relatively new to blogging and I am still trying to figure this all out! I feel like I am sort of winging it at the moment but hopefully I can be more organized over time!
- If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What is the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
- What is your favorite childhood book?
- What is your perfect pizza?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- What cheers you up?
Thank you again Stephanie!