The wonderful Naty @ Naty’s Bookshelf nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I appreciate it so much! Naty is such a dedicated blogger, and I always look to her blog posts as well as her comments! Thanks again Naty!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Which book made you happy while reading it?
There are so many answers for this question so I will go with my most recent one! I just finished To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han and I adored it much more than I was expecting! I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time I was reading it!
What is your favorite thing to do for relaxing?
I am a definitely a person who takes a bubble bath to relax. I love soaking in a tub full of bubbles while reading a good book.
What is your favorite season?
The fall for sure! I love Halloween and Thanksgiving! I love the changing of the leaves. I love fall clothing as well. Everything about autumn appeals to me!
What is something you love about yourself?
Physically I love my hair! It is really thick and long so it can be a real pain some times but I wouldn’t trade it!
Personality wise I love that I am patient. I am pretty easygoing and it takes a lot to really make me angry. I think my patience allows me to have the time to understand people better and learn where they are coming from!
What keeps you blogging?
At this point it is even cliche to say that this answer is cliche but… definitely the community! If no one was reading my blog, or if I had no blogs to read, then I would not be blogging! I started Kristin Kraves Books in order to discuss my passion for reading with other book lovers, and it has been nothing but amazing so far!
What is a song that makes you happy?
Any song from when I was a preteen for sure! If I hear a Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, or Britney Spears song I go wild!
What is your dream vacation?
Italy was my dream vacation but I have been fortunate enough to visit there already! Now I would love to go to Bora Bora or Fiji and stay in a hotel like in this picture:
Which fictional character would you like to be friends with?
There are so many! I am just going to list a few!
- Elizabeth Bennet
- Fred & George Weasley
- Rory Gilmore
- Chandler Bing
What is a book you recommend for someone going on vacation?
It probably depends on where they are going! I would say anything that is light and not too serious! You don’t want to be in tears during your vacay! I think anything by Sophie Kinsella would be a good choice!
Coffee, tea or wine or other?
I enjoy all three but if I had to choose I would probably go with tea! I love drinking a tea at night- especially in the fall!
Favorite pizza toppings?
Honestly a lot of the time I am just in the mood for a cheese pizza! If I am getting toppings I like feta/goat cheese, green peppers, and onion!
- What is the one fictional character who you most identify with?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What is a happy memory that you have?
- What is something you are passionate about?
- What blog post are you most proud of?
- Which celebrity would you most like to have dinner with?
- What is the best movie you have seen this year?
- What is your favourite animated movie?
- What cheers you up?
- What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
- What is your favourite time?